Translate


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Reaction to a Harvey Weinstein Post





Recently, I posted an article on the Harvey Weinstein scandal in which I took the position that the fact that Weinstein is of Jewish background 
should play no role in the story. That didn't sit to well with a reader who identified himself only as Marc. Though he didn't think I would "have
the guts" to publish his comment, I am going him one better. I am giving it its own posting with my response.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 


Marc said...
"I think we should leave Weinstein's religion out of this story."

Mr. Fouse, I bet if all else equal, an Arab/Muslim Media Mogul had Sexually Harrassed/Raped dozens of women (including minors) you and other Conservatives would make his religion the centerpiece of the discussion.

Just last year Conservatives were lashing out at a 6-year-old boy who has sexually assaulted a 5-year-old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho, and described the incident as "Rape Jihad", since the boy's family was from Iraq.

We cannot continue to ignore the fact that many powerful Jews in the Entertainment Industry, use their power to sexually exploit young women (and even young men) seeking to gain employment in the business. Other examples in addition to Harvey Weinstein include Jewish film directors Bryan Singer and Roman Polanski, Jewish music producer Lou Pearlman, and Jewish Ad-Man Jared Fogle.

I really hope you have the guts to post this comment.
October 16, 2017 at 4:32 PM
 Delete
Blogger Gary Fouse said...
Marc, (LNU)

I have the guts alright even though you don't have the guts to put your full name to this comment. Though your comment is clearly anti-semitic, I will respond.

Would I post a story if an Arab'Muslim mogul were doing the same thing (and stress the fact he was Muslim)? While many others would, I would ask myself if this represented a trend. Since we don't many (if any) Arab/Muslim moguls in Hollywood, I like to think I would not because it would not represent a trend. If there was evidence that said mogul regarded non-Muslim women as fair prey due to what is written in Islamic texts about "that which your right hand possesses, I would post it)Though Jews have historically been very successful in Hollywood (which is nothing to be ashamed of), I disagree with your picture of Jewish Hollywood execs being sexual predators. While you can list people like Weinstein and Roman Polanski (a scumbag who got a standing ovation from the Hollywood elite when he received an award in absentia), I can name others like Bill Cosby. Hollywood is now a multi-ethnic society and those who misbehave cross all lines.

As for the Idaho case, I posted it myself. The reason was that I felt it represented the result of an ill-advised refugee policy in the US-just like the US. The information I read was that it was a trio of pre-pubescent boys and that they had filmed the incident (which I don't think a 6-year-old would be capable of) There was also a report that the parents of one of the boys didn't think it was a big deal. The townspeople were outraged over the incident and it was big news in Idaho Falls. That pretty much justified posting it.

Similarly, I am posting stories of rape in Europe by Muslim immigrants, asylum seekers and migrants because there is a definate trend.

To sum up, to characterize Jews as sexual predators because of a Harvey Weinstein and Roman Polanski is absurd. Hollywood is a filthy industry inhabited by people of many ethnicities and religions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



As for the Idaho child rape case, here is a report on the sentencing of the three boys involved. As you can see, Marc has his facts wrong.

No comments: