Translate


Saturday, August 12, 2017

The Incident in Charlottesville

I was just alerted to what is happening in Charlottesville, Va by my cousin who lives in North Carolina. I had not been aware of the rally in the first place so I am still trying to get my arms around what the whole thing is all about.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/12/emergency-declared-ahead-unite-right-rally-in-virginia.html

I don't know who the counter protesters are though I suspect ANTIFA is present. I don't know who started the violence. Just let me say at this point, that I am no white nationalist. I am an American nationalist. I have said repeatedly that I am against this demonization of white people in general that we have on-going on college campuses. That is no excuse for white nationalism, however.

Hopefully, order will be restored quickly and appropriate arrests will be made.

No comments: