Translate


Thursday, November 24, 2016

Abdul Alim Musa and More Nonsense

Hat tip Jihad Watch

Image result for abdul alim musa


                                                                                                     




Washington DC imam Abdul Alim Musa never opens his mouth without spewing hate and nonsense. He became a Muslim in prison having been sent up the river for drug trafficking. I remember back in 2006 this mope came to UC Irvine. I was coming out of the library when I saw him speaking at the flagpoles and telling the student audience that Islam was going to take over America. After he finished I called him an idiot. (I think I actually called him an f-ing idiot). That was the beginning of my life as an activist. This guy, who is a friend of the mullahs ruling Iran, is the worst of the worst.

Now he has come out with more nonsense in the wake of the election of Donald Trump. Jihad Watch has the report.


https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/dc-imam-were-going-to-invite-people-to-a-little-sweetie-pie-islam-we-have-to-rescue-the-poor-dumb-american-people/comment-page-1#comment-1561674

This guy should get a job in a traveling circus.


No comments: