Translate


Monday, July 27, 2015

Insanity Reigns Supreme at University of California (Which Has 6 Genders)

Hat tip The College Fix



 “male; female; trans male/trans man; trans female/trans woman; gender queer/gender non-conforming; and different identity.”

You can't make this stuff up.

I'm sorry. In the past few years, I have become much more sensitive and sympathetic to gay issues. The libertarian side of me says if you want to change your gender, go right ahead. I just wish people like (You-Know-Who) Jenner would do it privately and disappear. It's all part of that Kardashian legacy you know. It will never go away.

But this latest from the University of California is just too much. (Full disclosure: I am a part-time teacher at UC Irvine Ext.) All my life, I have believed there were only two genders. Now there are six.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/23519/

Another year or two there will be ten or twelve genders at UC. This is Janet Napolitano's University of California.

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Gender is a grammatical construct. It seldom applies in English, but in French and Spanish every object is either masculine or feminine. Whether a computer is masculine or feminine depends on which of the following observations one relies on:

Once you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited six months you could have got a much better model.

Once you commit to one, you have to spend half your income buying accessories for it.

People are one or the other sex, not gender. I am under no obligation to cater to either your fantasies or your clinical dysphoria. After the operation, let me know what you have become.