Translate


Monday, September 29, 2014

Do They Really Have Sex in New Mexico?

Hat tip Campus Reform




They do at least at the University of New Mexico, which is following the lead of so many other universities in sponsoring "Sex Week".

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5944

Not that I have any objections to any of the announced topics. On the contrary, had I not just finished a trip to Old Mexico, I might be tempted to fly down to Albuquerque and enroll in a workshop or two. But at the risk of sounding like an old fogie, I have to come back to Earth and say that the role of a university is not to reach its students how to have sex. Nor do I think this is what the tax-payers of New Mexico want to support with their tax dollars.

But then again, what the Hell do I know?

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

New Mexicans have been celibate for several generations. That is why these courses are so necessary.