Translate


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Harry Reid on the ObamaCare Rollout Fiasco, "People Are Not Yet Educated on the Internet"


I can just visualize Harry Reid now standing in the well of the Senate giving his speech.....



" ... The example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, 'I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.' We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but [because] people are not educated on how to use the Internet," he said. 




http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/26/reid-on-need-for-obamacare-extension-people-not-educated-about-internet/

The problem with that argument, Harry, is that the age group you are depending on to enroll to make this viable (25-30-something) is not enrolling. And they know all about the Internet.


1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

The web site is garbage. It should be scrapped, and those who designed it exiled to St. Helena without any Wi-Fi or satellite connection.

The ACA is working fine, thanks to the skilled, dedicated, knowledgeable, capable staff at the 800#.

My new health insurance provider is going to find in the next five years that I really don't cost much -- probably less than most 40 year olds. I'm catching up on a few things like shingles vaccination and an overdue diagnostic procedure that I shouldn't need again for about five years -- by which time I'll be eligible for Medicare.

In one to two years, I expect premiums will drop as insurers find out how much money they aren't shelling out. But in the unlikely event of something truly catastrophic, Medicaid won't end up paying for my care. Paul Ryan should appreciate that.