Translate


Saturday, December 28, 2013

Richard Falk (Continued)

Hat tip Pro-Israel Bay Bloggers





I am cross-posting an article running today on Pro-Israel Bay Bloggers on UN Special Rapporteur for Human Rights Richard Falk, a discredited American academic, who aligns himself with the Palestinian forces trying to destroy Israel-forces that know nothing about human rights, I might add. This is a supplement to a post I did on Falk a few days ago.

http://proisraelbaybloggers.blogspot.com/2013/12/sabeel-hosts-911-truther-richard-falk.html

This guy Falk has a rare ability to make statements and identify himself with fringe characters and organizations like Kevin Barrett, 9-11 truthers and SABEEL. I mean this is a guy who thinks George W Bush carried out 9-11 and the Boston bombing was a result of our relationship with Israel. I also note to my embarrassment that in recent years, Falk has been some sort of researcher at the University of California at Santa Barbara. Probably researching the Palestinian contribution to building the Santa Barbara mission.

Where do we find such scholarship?

No comments: