Translate


Monday, April 29, 2013

Help a Fellow Patriot

My friend and colleague at Patriot USA (Patriot's Corner) is one of my fellow warriors. I regularly cross-post some of my own Fousesquawk writings to Patriot Corner (linked on this site).

Findalis is another one of my colleagues at Monkey in the Middle. We form sort of a consortium of bloggers, if you will along with others. Today, Findalis has posted an appeal for some assistance to Patriot USA (I don''t use names because the site has received  threats.) Our friend is suffering with health problems and financial problems as well.

If you can help by sending something to Patriot, it will be much appreciated and will help keep a great blog going. Just click on the Monkey in the Middle link below and follow the instructions.


http://findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com/2013/04/calling-all-patriots.html

Thank you.

1 comment:

Findalis said...

Thanks Gary. I know that Patriot appreciates it.