Translate


Sunday, March 31, 2013

What in the Hell is Going on in the Border Patrol?

Hat tip Vision to America

Things are going from bad to worse in our Border Patrol. While driving back from Arizona a couple of days ago, I was listening to an interview of the vice president of National BP Council, Shawn Moran. The topic was the proposed 40% cut in pay to BP agents principally through their overtime pay (due to the sequester). Now comes this report about a recent message sent to the Tucson and San Diego sectors from their HQ in Washington. It features a curious reference to the definition of obedience. It is apparently meant to silence agents who want to speak out on how they are being kept from doing their jobs. In the below link, you can access a video by agent advocate Andy Ramirez. I should note that the video is featured on the site, Prison Planet by Alex Jones. I have never visited this site before, and I don't follow Alex Jones. He is rather controversial, and I don't know enough about him to weigh in.

http://visiontoamerica.com/14439/homeland-security-demands-obedience-in-message-to-agents/

Last note: I don't know if I am ready to buy into comments by Ramirez about FEMA camps, labeling opponents as domestic terrorists, and drone strikes just yet. I do share a serious concern about the way our Border Patrol and its officers are being treated by this administration. Beyond David Aguilar, this is the hand of Janet Napolitano at work here.



And you know who she takes her orders from.

                                                                                             "Obedience"

By the way; I came across this statement from 2011 from the Association of Former Border Patrol Agents regarding Operation Fast and Furious. I think it is still timely to post here.

http://nafbpo.org/editorial-fast%20and%20furious.html

No comments: