Translate


Friday, December 28, 2012

Another Report on the MPAC Convention

Hat tip to Watchdog Wire

Steve Amundson attended the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)  Convention December 15 at the All Saints Episcopalian Church in Pasadena. He has written his observations and impressions for Watchdog Wire.com

http://watchdogwire.com/blog/2012/12/28/muslim-brotherhood-meets-in-pasadena/

I have written my own posts on the convention, so I don't have much to add. Amundson, however,  raises a good point as to the "vile" e-mails the church said they received. I think it would be a good idea for the church to release all of these e-mails for public view. I suspect a few were truly offensive, but I also suspect most were merely trying to educate the church as to some of the past actions and words from this specific organization (MPAC) that were of concern.

No comments: