Translate


Monday, November 30, 2009

Al Gore's Great Book Tour

Al Gore's latest book-signing tour is not going so well. A group called "We Are Change" has been showing up to buy his latest book, shake his hand- and ask him about the latest scandals that have cast doubt over the veracity of the climate change crowd-led by Al. Take a look at what happened November 24th in Chicago.



Hey Al! What's with the goons and sneaking out the back freight elevator?

Now I must confess that I am not comfortable with the unruly tactics used by this bunch, and I don't condone them. What they should do is ask the questions and let Gore's goons give them the bum's rush-on camera. I noted the first person to ask Gore a question was grabbed and hauled away just for asking a question. True, he began shouting once he was in the clutches of Gore's goon, and I think that was unnecessary.

However, it is clear that Gore is handling this latest development with his customary clumsiness. My advice to Al is to ditch the goons. Nobody is going to harm you. They just want to make you look bad. They are succeeding.

No comments: