Translate


Monday, October 26, 2009

Fousesquawk NFL Update- Washington All-Stars Lose (Again)!

After last week's 14-6 loss to the lowly Kansas City Chiefs, Washington All-Stars (I can't call them the Redskins anymore) owner, Daniel Snyder, took away offensive play-calling duties away from Head Coach Jim Zorn (a former NFL quarterback). Tonight, while unveiling their new "Three and Out" offense, the Redskins lost to the Philadelphia Eagles 27-17.

"Ah wunnerfull, ah wunnerful ah!!"


There are rumors swirling around the All-Stars' organization that Mr Snyder will call the offensive plays in the next game.


Washington All-Stars owner and offensive coordinator Daniel Snyder
"Go deep!"

3 comments:

PatriotUSA said...

As a Raiders, Faiders fan since the 1960's I feel your pain. I have run out of names for the
Raiders but even after a
38-0 thrashing courtesy of
the Jets, I still cling to
better days to come. Maybe
after Al Davis kicks the
bucket?

Gary Fouse said...

"Maybe after Al Davis kicks the
bucket?"

He already has, he just hasn't been told yet.

Gary Fouse said...

PS to Patriot,

I'm not a Redskins fan. I am a Steelers fan.

No pain.