Translate


Friday, February 20, 2009

Tarzan in Action, Los Angeles, January 10, 2009


"Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to jail I go."

This video is taken from the January 10 anti-Israel demonstration at the Federal Building in Los Angeles. For a full description of the event, see my posting entitled;, "Fousesquawk's Great Adventure". I was there, and I witnessed this mope hanging from the traffic light trying to hang a Palestinian flag. Note the heading on the tape. This video is from a pro-Palestinian source. They think it proves their point-whatever that is. I think it proves my point, that mobs are trying to take over our streets.

There were only about 20 pro-Israel counter-demonstrators including myself. The police instantly cordoned us off from the mob of about 1,500.

Unfortunately, only three arrests were made that day (all pro-Palestinan supporters, naturally).

No comments: